THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Board of Directors of Salada Foods Jamaica
- Patrick Williams, Chairman - B.Sc. Anthropology and Zoology - University of Toronto; MBA in Finance - Baruch College, CUNY; Senior Executive of the ICWI Group and Managing Director of ICWI (Bahamas) Limited
- Michael Bernard, Director - M.B.A. - Harvard Business School; BSc. in Forest Management, (summa cum laude), B.A. in Business Administration, (summa cum laude) Washington State University, Managing Director Carreras Group Limited. Director on the Board of other companies.
- Aubyn Hill, Director - M.B.A from Harvard Business School, CEO of Corporate Strategies Limited, Chairman of National Growth Micro Finance Limited, Chairman of Innovative Renewable Energy & Electronics Limited (IREE Solar), Chairman of BCW Holdings Ltd., Director of Jamaica Broilers Group Limited, Member of the Council of the University of the West Indies.
- Kathryn Lewis, Director - Bachelor of Laws, LLB (Hons.) Bachelor of Arts, Political Science (Hons.) Attorney, at Kathryn A. Lewis & Co. Director of Ideal Group of Companies.
- Eric Stultz, Director - Graduate of St. Georges College, General Manager of Baking Enterprises Ltd.